Returns (No Returns After 30 Days)
- If you received the wrong product in shipping error, we will ship you the correct replacement at no extra shipping charge. We will also refund your return shipping costs or have a call tag pick up issued. We will have to bill you for the replacement until wereceive the returned item, and then issue credit.
- If your item is received damaged from shipping, contact us immediately. We will need to make a shipping damage claim. We will ship you a new replacement at no extra shipping charge.
- If your item has a factory defect, we will ship you a replacement at no extra shipping charge. We will also refund your return shipping or have a call tag pick up issued. We will have to bill you for the replacement until we receive the returned item, and thenissue credit.
- As we know, all computer monitor displays vary. If you ordered the wrong color, we will gladly ship you another seat. You can reorder the correct color online or contact us to make the correction. You will need to return the wrong seat and we will credit you or send another seat. We can not refund the initial shipping. We recommend shipping a color sample (such as a bolt cap from the bottom of the toilet at the floor, we will return it with you shipment). If you have the make, approximate age, and close colorwe can narrow it down for you. We have manufacturer charts showing what colors were produced during certain years.
- If you ordered the wrong seat or wrong size, we will gladly ship you another seat. You can reorder the correct seat online or contact us to make the correction. You will need to return the wrong seat and we will credit you or send another seat. If you are unsure ofyour needs, please contact us to help. We can not refund the initial shipping charges.
- All seats are covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty. Toilet Seats Plus does not offer or imply any warranty.
AtlasPlumbingSupply.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
General Statement of Principles
As described in detail below, any information we gather at this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason – period. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
Our servers (as most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
Personal Information Collected – Order Forms
With the exception of credit card info, we store the information from your order form to allow us to track consulting issues or refer to a previous order to help provide some customer service. You may elect to have your information completely removed from this system by e-mailing us at email@example.com with your request. We do not store any type of sales information.
Information Correction or Removal
If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. If you wish to contact us further, please find complete contact information on our contact page.